INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the D. lgs. (Legislative Decree) nr. 196 issued on 2003 June 30, ("Personal Data Protection Code”) provides the guide-lines policy to protect persons and other subjects as far as the personally identifiable information are concerned. Under the provisions of the a.m. law ISCOM SPA shall collect and process any personal piece of information according to the principles of honesty, lawfulness and transparency safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
In compliance with the article 13 of Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you the below information:
Legislative Decree no.196/2003, Art. 7 – Rights of access to personal data and other rights
- Data that you provided us will be handled for administrative, accounting and commercial purposes.
- The data processing for this previous purposes will be possible with both automatic and manual means.
- Any refusal to provide such data, where not compulsory, will be taken into consideration each time by the holder of the treatment and it will entail the consequent decisions according to the importance of the data requested as far as the commercial relations.
- In order to reach the aforementioned aims, the data could be communicated to:
our agents’ network, factoring companies, banks and credit institutes, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, professionals and consultants, transport companies.
- The holder of the treatment is: ISCOM SPA Via Belvedere, 78 37026 – Pescantina (VR) Italy.
- Some pictures taken and/or filmed of some projects realized by our customers, could be printed on advertising literatures used by our company to show the production process, both on Internet site and on paper brochures.
- At any moment you can exercise your rights towards the data control owner as per art. 7 D.lgs. 196/2003 that is fully listed here below for your convenience:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or absence of any personal data that may concern him/her, even though it may not yet be registered and their transmission may be intelligible.
2. The concerned party has the right to obtain indications of:
- The origins or source of said personal data;
- The means and aims of processing;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out by the aid of auxiliary electronic devices;
- The full details identifying the owner, the people responsible and the appointed representative according to Article 5, comma 2;
- The people or categories of people to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of it in their role of appointed State area representatives, managers or people assigned specific tasks.
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- Updates, corrections or, if it should be of his or her interest, additions to the data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in breach of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently handled;
- A declaration that the operations referred to the two previous points have been made known, even with regards to their content, to those people to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared to the right being safeguarded.